Saturday 15 January 2011

'you had me at Scott Pilgrim game...'

Since I last posted I've started back at college and been given my new brief which is different to any other we've done before. We're doing advertising again, but this time rather than doing one set project we're doing 6 over 5 weeks; 4 of these are one-day hits, and the other 2 are week long tasks. We're also working on A4 sheets to be handed in at expected times, rather than a sketchbook like usual. I don't quite know what to make of it yet, I'll let you know when I realise :')

I've also applied for my provisional licence as I need ID for my birthday (in 11 days!) and I look nothing like my passport photo, at all :') Frankie's making me and Alex a joint birthday cake (hers is on Wednesday) which I'm really really excited about, and I think I'm going to hers tonight for pizza, ice-cream and to play Scott Pilgrim on xbox and watch the film, can't beat that :)

Don't think I've missed anything out apart from I'm well sleepy and have been for most of the week, this will continue until the next half term holidays :')

No comments:

Post a Comment