Friday 7 January 2011

Typography poster 1

In our first year we did AS art and design on a Monday, we only did 2 briefs throughout the whole year, one of which was to design a typeface based on the theme of 'Urban' and then create 2 posters using our typeface and a small rationale explaining our typeface and its 'personality'. This work was produced late 2009/early 2010.

My typeface was based on modern architecture and had an abstract, almost Bauhaus feel to it. I feel that this one is the best out of the two, and is the one I'll be putting into my portfolio. Sorry for so many updates but I'm making the most of actually being able to get on a laptop (mine's broken right now) and Alex has Illustrator and Photoshop and everything so it's awesome :) Doodles coming soon :3

Typography poster

Any feedback is appreciated :) Cheers guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment