Monday 24 January 2011

Success!

I've had a lovely day today shopping with Rae :) Got 2 dresses and a gorgeous pair of shorts that I've wanted from Zara for ages. She bought us lunch at M&S too which was lovely, I had a tuna/cheese panini and cranberry juice and it was so tasty! Bloody love cranberry juice :') However, I am now beyond skint. Oops.

One dress is for going out round Leeds on Saturday night for my birthday and the other's the one I posted earlier, I just couldn't help myself :') I'm going to wear the shorts for my uni interview if they go with my shirt, they have braces on them :D (I did actually have a good excuse for the shorts really, I've worn a hole in my others from giving them too much love, oops) I'll post pictures of it all later but I'm keeping the Saturday dress as a surprise for now, need to decide on shoes and accessories and stuff next :D

Just opened a lovely letter in gorgeous packaging and envelope from Hebe, a friend from school, which had the sweetest little handmade bracelet in it with cute little turtles on it :) So nice! Through facebook we agreed to make handmade things for the first 5 people to comment on the status and they had to do the same in turn and repost the status etc etc and that's what she made me :) I'm going to start working on her gift as soon as I think of something nice enough, I want to try something new, rather than just my regular jewellery making.

A lovely end to a lovely day. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment