Sunday 9 January 2011

A series of doodles...

Over the past few days I've developed a new style of character, and I'm liking it. I'm hoping to develop on a few of the ones I'm about to show you, and a few do look the same as they are character developments. The doodles are very simple, and I was a bit worried about putting them up at first because I'm not very confident with my drawing but I want to practice a lot so that I can show Viscom that I can do it :)
So yeah, here's to my crappy little doodles in all their glory, enjoy :')
(Also, please excuse the quality, as they've been scanned in from my sketchbook)










The next 2 images are more developed in my opinion, and I'd like to work into them more, and create a potential character to work with on a small project for my interview, or just a series of developed illustrations. To me, the girl looks like a female Edward Scissorhands, which I really like :)


Awesome :) Also, I know some characters are wearing glasses but that does not mean they are me, are meant to represent me, or are based on me in any way, I don't think I'm cool enough to be an illustration :').
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment