Friday 7 January 2011

More recent work...sort of.

This brief was our last one of the first year, meaning it was around June/July 2010.  For this brief we were asked to create an 'artists book' based on the theme of 'Me and my city', we were given an outline of what pages we should include, such as self portrait, autobiography, contrast, scale, pattern in the landscape, quote, quote image and busy. I used both 'Photoshop' and 'Illustrator' as well as traditional methods such as drawing and photography. There are around 20 or so pages in the final book, I will have to get back to you on that and also upload an photo of the book but these are the pages I've chosen for now, enjoy :)

Please be aware that the quality of my designs changes when I put them onto the blog and they have to be changed from 'Photoshop' and 'Illustrator' files into JPEGs. Ta :)

Quote
Quote image
Autobiography page
Busy
Busy
Self portrait
Skyline
Any questions or feedback about any of the pages or any of the others not shown are welcome :)
Ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment