Friday 7 January 2011

Hello :)

I've decided to start a personal blog so that I can write down everything I'm worried about and update with my design work without it clashing with the jewellery blog (which you can find here).

I'm Derrian :) I'm 17, but I'm 18 in 19 days! Look at the consecutive numbers go! I'm one half of 'Lily Bones' (handmade and upcycled jewellery and accessories) and I study Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art :)

I'm hoping to study Visual Communication at Leeds College of Art and I'm working on a task right now to produce some preliminary work to be considered for interview which I'll show you when it's done. I'll also be uploading all my work that I have to date, including my little doodles and illustrations that I've been working on :)

This is going to be little area for venting, I'll be sharing with you my current loves, hates, successes and mistakes.

Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment