Monday 17 January 2011

I must have done something right...

I got a letter yesterday from Visual Communication saying I've got an interview on the 18th April! Yes! I'm so relieved that I've actually got an interview and also that now I have 3 months to prepare my portfolio so that I can wow them :) PHEW!

I'm having a portfolio review tomorrow morning at 9am to discuss my existing work and what other things I can do to make it even better so that should be really helpful. It's scaring me a bit though that it's so far away because I'll be panicking for even longer, like most people I know are having them in the next month or so, but it's okay, it's just a relief that I've got a good amount of time to work with :)

Had an awesome time at Frankie's; we had pizza and ice cream and other nice things and played on Scott Pilgrim, watched Scott Pilgrim, then played on Guitar Hero (which I hadn't played before) lots :)
Very very good weekend! Bedtime now, cya x

1 comment: