Saturday 8 January 2011

My bank account has a sad face now, but I don't :)

These are my most recent purchases that I think might be of interest to you all :) I went a little bit mad on Amazon, there's more stuff I want to order but I'll have to wait until I have more pennies. I'm also thinking of starting a small sketchbook in which I will illustrate everything I buy, every day (inspired by Kate Bingaman Burt, her illustrations are gorgeous!)

The first book I bought that you can see here is 'Stickerbomb 2' (I already have Stickerbomb 1). It's a series of cute little illustrations and graphic images but they're all useable stickers! There's so many, it's brilliant, only problem is I like them so much I don't want to take them out the book and use them :')




 This book is the 'walls notebook'. Basically, it's a book full of pictures of walls and you just write on them or stick stuff in over them, it's awesome :) I'm not quite decided yet whether I'm going to use it for a college project or a personal one, I might end up having to order another one!




Last but not least is a book I was recommended by a friend called 'The perks of being a wallflower'. I've heard it's very good so I'm excited about reading it :) I might do a mini-review for you after I've read it. 


(All images are from Google images, not my own photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment