Wednesday 27 March 2013

Summer things

Over summer (after Edinburgh and Barcelona) I did the usual stuff really, going to Leeds and seeing friends, shopping, relaxing at home after the year at uni and stuff like that. However, in between the usual I did do some pretty cool stuff with Rae, and then Connor too once he arrived, as well as going to Telford for the weekend for Sacha's birthday.

First up me and Rae went to the MCMExpo in Manchester, basically one of the UKs Comic Cons. We went by coach and although we both felt poorly for some reason we still had a great day. It was so cool seeing all the artists and illustrators, as well as people dressed up in Cosplay and all the cool stuff you could buy. I'd definitely like to go to one again, hopefully the one in London which is supposed to be huge.
 




Myself and my Girl&Boy comic
I also watched my first american football game at Rae's with her and Connor. We had snacks and things but we also had our first attempt at making skittles vodka. Not really sure how I felt about it, it wasn't anything massively special sadly :( But look at the cool hates we wore whilst we watched, both Connor's :)




We also went to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park and we stroked a wallaby :D There were so many lovely animals there and we all had a really good day. I especially loved the lemurs and the owls. Definitely want to go again this summer and take Tim.

For Sacha's 19th she had a fancy dress party at her house and I finally got my Stitch onesie I'd been pining over for months, I finally had an excuse now and argh I was so excited. Sacha dressed as Fantastic Mr Fox and it was just such a nice day and aah I had such a lovely time at her house, meeting all her family and being so welcomed into their home and aah such a good time, all in the confort of a onesie. 




It turns out I didn't have as many photos of things I did over summer as I thought, oops. Note for this summer: more pictures for blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment