Wednesday 27 March 2013

Return to Edinburgh


I had such a lovely time in Edinburgh that I wanted to go back as soon as possible and as Tim was going on a 'big holiday' with his friends we decided we'd go to Edinburgh for a little holiday for a few days at the start of September. We went for 3 days and like Frankie and I did we stayed in a Travelodge (different one) near the city centre. 

We had such a lovely time and did lots of stuff to fill our days and visited lots of different places, it was really nice to get away together for a few days and see some new things. We walked a lot, did a bit of shopping, climbed the real Arthur's seat, visited the museum and the museum of childhood, went to the cinema, had food at the Hard Rock Cafe, and visited the Camera Obscura and the tartan weaving mill and lots more and oh my gosh I had such a good time. I also got to see the Paralympic rings up on the mound, to go with seeing the Olympic ones in June, I'm happy I got to see both, feel pretty lucky. 

I love Edinburgh so so much and I fall more and more in love with it everytime I go. I didn't get many blog-worthy photos but here are a few:


















No comments:

Post a Comment