Tuesday 26 March 2013

Hello again if you're still here

Wow, I left it a very very long time to post on here again didn't I? As always, the 'I had a lot going on' excuse, but this time it's pretty true. I've done a lot since last May, a lot's changed but the biggest change would definitely be the part where I quit Viscom at Leeds Art and moved to Carlisle to study Graphic Design at the University of Cumbria. I'll do a post just for that a bit later on, but for now I thought it'd be better to keep it a bit chronological. I'd also like to say sorry for the rambly way I write my posts but I think it's the best way, just letting it all spill out of my head.

So yeah, with the obligatory sorry post out of the way I'm going to start blogging about what I've been upto since last May; the big things and the small things, trips away, moving to Carlisle, and design work.
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment