Sunday 26 February 2012

Leeds in a day?

Hi
This is what my face is looking like nowadays. I've been growing my hair for a lonnnnng time now and it seems to be slowly getting there, just can't wait till it's much longer. Proud.


Yesterday I went into Leeds with Frankie whilst she was back from London and we did everything we used to do in one day, the only thing missing was a piercing. We went and bought new tapers for stretching our ears (pretty leopard print aah) and I got a teeny tiny nose ring. Then we went and had shisha which was nice because I haven't been in so long, got grape + mint and mango + mint. It's always nice just to chill out and chat there because it's so relaxed aah. After that we headed to Wagamama for some noodles, haven't been there in so long either so that was amazing. I had Yaki Soba like I always do which is thin noodles with chicken, shrimps, peppers, ginger and loads more in it, so tasty! As always taking the easy way out with children's chopsticks (which are like little tweezers) but what can you do. Next on the 'Leeds in a day' agenda was Carpe Diem, who thank god had lemonade this time so I got the cocktail (x3 oops) that I wanted. It's called raspberry freeze and urgh it's just everything I want in a cocktail, it looks and tastes like slush but it's got Absolut rasperri vodka in it. We will meet again in the near future. After that Frankie went to Lee's and I came back to the flat and watched 'The ringer' with some mini cheddars and went to bed, party animal!

Today I went into Leeds again (keep saying Leeds when really I could just say town because I do live here but it's a city but urgh nevermind, you know where I mean) to meet Sacha with the intention of getting piercings but we've put them on hold for a bit longer. We had a good look round Paperchase (we bloody love Paperchase!) and a few other shops, had some food from Boots whilst we waited for Sacha's photos to be developed and I finally bought this t-shirt that I've had my eye on in New Looks for ages so that was nice, it's blue and speckly and baggy and I can't wait to wear it, hurrah! Now I'm trying to do what work can be done without a scanner, printer Photoshop or Indesign for my deadline tomorrow. Fun fun fun. Think I'll be going into uni for the 7.30am opening or failing that 8am. Painful but it needs to be done. Hope I finish in time.

also here is a photo of me since I've taken the plunge and switched from a spike to a ring in my nose piercing:

No comments:

Post a Comment