Saturday 3 December 2011

Lovely things

Today I went into Leeds to help Becca with her photography project at the Corn Exchange, then had a good look round the Reetsweet craft event that's on there this weekend and then a few shops in town. I've bought a few things today (including some Christmas presents which I can't post on here for obvious reasons!)

I'd been looking for a nice, reasonably priced photo frame for a while and came across this one at the arts market in the middle of town. Only a fiver and it's made really nicely, photo fits perfect and I love it!


Got this arty mag from the Reetsweet event and it's got some really good work in it so I'm going to have a good flick through it later and maybe scan some stuff in, there were a few more but I liked this one best :)

Lovely lovely mittens! I've been wanting a pair of these sort of gloves/mittens for YEARS now, looking at them in Accessorize year after year but never finding the perfect pair, and on the off chance I went into JOY on my way for the bus and found these beauties, I bloody love them! Can't wait to wear them, happy days!


Awesome cards made by Sophie Wilson (http://www.etsy.com/shop/sophiewilsondesign) bought from Reetsweet. They're so great that I had to get one of each in preparation for peoples birthdays, or just for my own amusement...



Bookmark made by Sophie Wilson (http://www.etsy.com/shop/sophiewilsondesign)
Speaks for itself really, fabby fab!



Birilliant!


Good haul today, really need to get on with my Christmas shopping tho, ordered a few things on amazon tonight and made lists and things so I am finally getting organised and somewhere with it! Phew! Gonna go make stir fry and tidy my room and stuff now, maybe watch Wayne's World later, boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment