Thursday 1 December 2011

Drawing my eyebrows on and drinking coffee...who am I?!

This was me before I went out to Sacha's yesterday. I've been trying to grow my hair and it seems to finally be getting somewhere, very very slowly, so i'm very very happy :) I've also discovered the joys of drawing my eyebrows on to make them a little bit darker which I'd been wanting to try for ages but was too scared and now I can't not draw them on at least a little bit :') Also, finally caved and started drinking coffee, I don't even know who I am anymore! But it tastes good...



Also, my phone broke a few weeks ago (sob sob!) so I had to get a very very very cheap replacement to keep me going (Tim lives too far away now!) and it is so very ugly so today I bought some lovely stickers from Paperchase to make it look nice, very happy with the result even if the photo is terrible. Beaut!

No comments:

Post a Comment