Wednesday 24 August 2011

She sells sea shells by the sea shore...

Me and Tim went to the seaside on Saturday for the day in the car which was really nice :) We had so much food! I made tuna sandwiches for the drive there, which we had with doritos, then we had donuts and ice cream (which was amaaazing!) and then fish and chips on the drive home, phew!

We walked on the beach and did the generic writing in the sand stuff and then Tim piggy-backed me running all the way down to the sea, I couldn't stop laughing :') Went and said hello to my Grandad who lives near there too which was great because I hadn't seen him in aaaaages, and they have a parrot :'D

I also bought a new typewriter and got a new fluffy trapper hat which Tim paid for half of :$$$
It's so fluffy!! <3



 We were so tired out from all the walking we did and we literally collapsed when we got back :') Awesome day, want to do it again, because we didn't get to go in the amusements :'( waah.

The next day we went out for a meal with my Dad and stepmum (who Tim's never met). We went to a place in Harrogate called 'Banyan' and had awesome burgers and cocktails so I was very happy :D

and we've just spent the past 2 days snuggled up in bed watching films, now I'm at home missing him but it's not long before I see him again because I need to see him before I go to Leeds fest at the Weekend (just for the Saturday).





I start uni in less than 3 weeks, it's safe to say I'm terrified. But I have bought all of my flat things....#winning!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment